Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New duds

Yesterday I had two made in USA clothing orders arrive.
First I ordered the Perfect Companion Pants in navy from Monterey Bay for $69.99. They are a nice, stretchy cotton/spandex blend (the fabric is imported) and I've got them ready to go in the wash to decide if I want to have them hemmed a bit.
My other purchase was a pair of pajamas. I used to have some old soft cotton striped pj pants that I would wear all the time. They had kind of a beachy feel to them, and they were great, but eventually I had to let them go, and haven't had any true pajama pants since. They were probably made in the US due solely to their age.
I did some research last week on made in USA pajamas and came up with BedHead and The Cat's Pajamas. Both of these brands of PJs have been featured on several TV shows.
I ordered a pair on sale for $45 from The Cat's Pajamas. They are made in San Francisco of poplin, which is imported.
The packaging of the pajamas was great, and now I have some fun, coordinated lounge wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment