Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring has sprung

The arrival of spring spurred me to put away the flannel sheets for the season.
When I got out the spring sheets, I remembered that this was a new set I bought last year from the Luxe & Liberty site, a site that carries a variety of made in USA gift and home goods.
The sheets I selected are called DreamFit, they are made in the USA, and their trademark says they are "The World’s Strongest & Best Fitting Sheet".
The fitted sheet has elastic straps to better hold on to the corners of the mattress. I have to say that I no longer have any problems with the sheet coming off on my husband's side of the bed, which used to happen quite often.
You can view the rest of the details on the DreamFit bedding on this page of Luxe & Liberty's web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment