Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Athletic polos

A few years back I found some made in USA women's polos on Athleta's web site that I really liked. The material is a blend of polyester and spandex.
The style is nice, too, because it has some darts sewn in and looks nicer than your average unisex polo.
Recently I noticed that the same style polos in their catalog and on their web site were labeled imported, so I hadn't bought any more.
I found some similar looking polos labeled made in USA on Sierra Trading Post's web site and ordered three of those to replace mine, which were wearing out. Originally I had brown, white and light blue, and this time I ordered a coral, a white and a yellow.
When they arrived, I discovered that they were the Altheta polos. The good news is, I got a great deal. The bad news is, they are most likely being clearanced out through Sierra Trading Post and perhaps other outlets.
If you are in need of a nice athletic polo made in USA, give them a look before they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment